Monday, March 24, 2008

We have a winner!


I am the proud new part-owner of a 1998 Lund Pro V 1775 Tiller! Both Cliff and I are very excited and can't wait to start putting things in their places. Considering all that it came with, it was a very good deal. I already have the map chip for the GPS, though a color one would be nice. I still have a color handheld I can put near the front if I like. I probably would have preferred a Crestliner Fish Hawk 1750, but I don't think I was going to find one in the price range. If we ever decide we want bigger rod storage and a rear casting deck (the only two weaknesses this boat really has) it will be easy to sell. Lund boats seem to be a religious expression in Minnesota.

Here is the text from the original ad:

-new 24V bow mount electric motor w/ universal sonar (Minnkota Maxxum)
-new 24V stern mount electric trolling motors (Minnkota Maxxum)
-new Lowrance GPS/Graph LMS-480 (takes mapping chips)
-2 bank battery charger
-3 batteries (1 engine & 2 trolling) all three only 2 seasons old
-electronics locker
-7 ft. Rod locker (lockable)
-bow and aft livewell/baitwells w/ "Pro-long" system
-Captains chair w/ arm rests
-3 Air-ride pedestal seats
-travel cover
-bow battery gauge
-bow trim switch
-console foot trim
-Wave Wackers
-Spare Tire
-AM/FM Cassette Stereo
-VHF Marine Radio Antenna
-4 Flush Mount Quick Release Rod Holders
-Lifetime trailer registration
-Boat registered through 09'

A picture of the back:

2 comments:

photogchic said...

Nice boat Derek. Hope you enjoy it this summer. My grandfather used to say, "The two happiest days of a man's life...the day he buys a boat and the day he sells it." Don't think that will hold true for you as you never sell things:-) Congrats.

Esoxer said...

Lol, I can easily see selling it, for a better one. I still have lust in my heart for other things, having more than two boats isn't all that practical.