Monday, April 28, 2008

The Streak Continues


My father and I got our third Tiger on Merwin in three trips yesterday. The water is extremely cold, like low 40s. Apparently too cold for the Kokanee to be very active, yet we still put a 46" Muskie in the boat. Same way we got all the others, and if you know me, you know how we do it. I think I may have had a hit on a crankbait, it looked like tooth marks in my lure (and it was a new one, so I notice these things). We found some areas to try next time, as we didn't discover them until it was dark. We got lucky and left the water as the security guard came to lock the gate. When is someone gonna take me to Tapps? I have a streak to continue there as well! Maybe it was only one trip, but it's still a streak...

2 comments:

photogchic said...

Of course it was a "new" lure...you have about 800 "new" lures:-)

William Nobles said...

Ka-zing!